Integer’s Approach to Teams, Team Building, and Team Performance:
We facilitate conversations and assessments with teams around the challenges that can undermine communication and negativley impact results.
- We address existing issues and barriers on teams that disrupt collaboration and constrain production and results. Teams that are created to work on projects either on a short- or long-term basis often experience the friction that results from conflicting personalities and unhelpful behaviors that undermine the very thing they have been assigned to achieve: achieving solid results in a timely fashion. Our approach helps team members explore those barriers and develop solutions around five key areas of team performance.
- We explore how the unique personalities and behaviors of team members contribute to and/or detract from the performance of the team. Teams underperform and struggle for three primary reasons. Either the team’s mandate and objectives are unclear, the team has not been strategically staffed, resourced, and supported, or the personalities and behaviors of team members build mistrust and erode commitment within the team. We help team members understand how individual personalities and behaviors can be used to build community and fuel momentum.
Our Model: The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Facilitation Process
What Does This Assessment Measure?
- The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team helps teams understand how, as a team, they score on the key components of The Five Behaviors model: trust, conflict, commitment, accountability, and results. Each individual on the team will also understand their own personality style and their team members styles, based on the DiSC® model: D: Dominance, i: Influence, S: Steadiness, and C: Conscientiousness, and how their style contributes to the team’s overall success.
- The assessment and facilitation process is designed exclusively for intact teams and work groups. The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team utilizes the power of the Everything DiSC behavior profile which is combined with the clarity and simplicity of The Five Dysfunctions of a Team model. The results of the assessment inform the conversation around how the team can better understand its dynamics, resolve issues that interfere with performance, and build trust that fuels results.
How does it work?
- The Five Behaviors Model is used to help team members learn to work together more efficiently and effectively and become a more cohesive team. A productive, high-functioning team: Makes better, faster decisions, Taps into the skills and opinions of all members, Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict, Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in, Creates a competitive advantage.
For More Information:
To discuss how the The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Assessment and Facilitation Process could benefit your teams, please contact Integer Leadership Consulting at: email@example.com or call: 253-230-1024.