Integer’s Approach to Assessment:
There are literally hundreds of assessments available to individuals, teams, and entire organizations that are designed to provide insight and feedback to foster growth and improve performance. Integer Consulting, through our experience with a variety of assessment tools for over 25 years, has chosen the following assessment tools that we now use with our clients (roll cursor over any assessement below for more information)
- The Emotional and Social Competency Inventory (ESCI)
- The Five Behaviors of Cohesive Teams Assessment
- The Everything DiSC Work of Leaders
- The Everything DiSC 363 Leader’s Profile
- The Everything DiSC Management
- The Everything DiSC Workplace
To discuss which assessment is the best fit for your coaching processes, teams, departments, or organization, or to schedule training around a particular assessment, please contact Integer Leadership Consulting at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 253-230-1024.
The Emotional and Social Competency Inventory (ESCI):
- The ESCI is one of the only 360° inventories that measures 12 key and critical components of emotional and social intelligence. Rooted in the research of Daniel Goleman, Ph.D., and Richard Boyatzis, Ph.D., the ESCI provides the foundation and informs the strategy for transformational coaching processes and leadership development.
Who is this Inventory For?
- The ESCI is one of the premier diagnostic tools used for effective and transformational coaching process for any organizational leader, manager, or emerging leader. The ESCI is also an exceptional tool used for leadership succession programs where identifying and developing leaders is a strategic aspect of the organization’s continued growth and sustainability.
How does it work?
- Because the ESCI is a 360° tool, the participant asks managers, peers, colleagues, reports, and clients to complete the inventory. All feedback is aggregated anonymously into a complete report for the participant. This comprehensive report provides detailed information on 12 key measures of emotional and social intelligence as viewed by the raters. Verbatim feedback on the participants strengths and areas of opportunity are also included in the report.
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
What Does This Assessment Measure?
- The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team helps teams understand how, as a team, they score on the key components of The Five Behaviors model: trust, conflict, commitment, accountability, and results. Each individual on the team will also understand their own personality style and their team members styles, based on the DiSC® model: D: Dominance, i: Influence, S: Steadiness, and C: Conscientiousness, and how their style contributes to the team’s overall success.
- The program is designed exclusively for intact teams and work groups. The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team harnesses the power of Everything DiSC and the clarity and simplicity of The Five Dysfunctions of a Team model.
How does it work?
- The Five Behaviors Model is used to help team members learn to work together more efficiently and effectively and become a more cohesive team. A productive, high-functioning team: Makes better, faster decisions, Taps into the skills and opinions of all members, Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict, Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in, Creates a competitive advantage.
The Everything DiSC Work of Leaders:
This powerful assessment provides clear and straight forward information addressing: Vision, Alignment, and Execution. The Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® Profile uses the third-generation of the DiSC® assessment—a research-validated learning model—to create a highly personalized learner experience. The profile is leadership-specific with in-depth information, including tips, strategies, and action plans to help leaders become more effective. Includes access to unlimited follow-up reports.
Connects To The Real-World Demands and Expectations of Leaders:
- Using the framework of Vision, Alignment, and Execution, Work of Leaders encourages leaders to understand their own leadership behaviors and how these behaviors impact their effectiveness. Rich, compelling narrative adds depth to the data and strong visuals support the learning process by illustrating key messages.
Generates Powerful Conversations:
- Consistently thought-provoking, Work of Leaders stimulates fresh conversations and perspectives regardless of the leader’s knowledge or experience. It’s an opportunity for leaders at all levels of learning to reflect on how they approach each step of their work. In addition, Work of Leaders encourages reflection and discussion about the team and the organization.
Provides Clear Pathways for Action:
- Work of Leaders helps leaders take action with personalized tips and strategies that give clear direction and are easy to apply. Context-specific feedback and developmental steps along with helpful case-in-point narratives show how progress can play out in real life.
The Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders Profile:
The “Sting” of 360s Has Been Removed:
- For many leaders, 360s can be a frustrating experience. At best, open-ended comments can be unfocused and unhelpful. At worst, they’re a way to anonymously take a jab at a colleague. Ultimately, they can even derail the learning process. With DiSC’s exclusive selectable comments feature called CommentSmart, raters can give focused, balanced, constructive feedback—that the leader can actually use. This time-saving option allows raters to expand on their ratings by choosing from a list of highly-tested comments.
Easier to Understand and Utilize:
- Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders isn’t a collection of dry spreadsheets and charts without any explanation or story. Instead, it combines clear visuals and a conversational narrative style to interpret and explain the data, making the report easy to understand and use.
- With many 360s, the leader’s response can be, “Now what?” Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders answers that question by giving leaders their next steps with the three things they can focus on now—strategies to improve their leadership effectiveness that can be put into action immediately.
The Everything DiSC Management:
Using the third generation of the DiSC® assessment, a research-validated learning model, participants recognize and understand the styles of the people they manage. The result is managers who adapt their styles to manage more effectively. Everything DiSC Management focuses on:
- Your DiSC management style
- Directing and delegating
- Developing others
- Working with your manager
Participants learn about their strengths and challenges as managers and how to adapt to meet the needs of the people they manage—making them more effective managers.
Follow-Up Reports Supporting Work Styles and Culture Definition:
- Follow-up reports that can be created for any two participants to illustrate their similarities and differences. You can even create reports between Everything DiSC Management and Everything DiSC Workplace® participants. Participants get unlimited access.
- The Everything DiSC Facilitator report provides a composite of your group’s DiSC styles and information on how DiSC styles can impact your organization’s culture. This report includes the names and styles of each participant.
- The Everything DiSC Group Culture report helps you determine the group’s DiSC culture, explore its advantages and disadvantages, discuss its effect on group members, and examine its influence on decision making and risk taking. This report is particular helpful when planning for small- or large-scale culture change.
Everything DiSC Workplace:
If you want to build stronger, more dynamic, and collaborative relationships in the workplace, then the Everything DiSC Workplace® is a perfect choice. The DiSC Workplace can be used with everyone in an organization, regardless of title or role, to improve the quality of the workplace. Everything DiSC Workplace® is classroom training that combines engaging facilitation and video with online prework and follow-up tools to create a personalized learning experience. Using the third generation of the DiSC® assessment, a research-validated learning model, participants understand and appreciate the styles of people they work with. The result is more effective and productive working relationships.
What are the Benefits?
- In-depth: Everything DiSC Workplace Profile, facilitation, and video all provide real-world tips and practical strategies for building a better workplace.
- Precise: Everything DiSC Workplace uses adaptive testing—an interactive assessment process that tailors questions based on an individual’s responses—to give participants the most precise DiSC style assignment possible.
- Exciting follow-up tools: Everything DiSC Comparison Reports can be created for any two or more participants to illustrate their similarities and differences.
- Everything DiSC Group Culture Report helps determine a group’s DiSC culture and its effect on group members. Everything DiSC Team View provides an at-a-glance view of any group’s individual Everything DiSC maps.